Toss It Tuesday
When you gotta go, you gotta go. And these 20 things gotta go…
1. Broken, unusable electronics
2. Collectibles you no longer enjoy or collect
3. Bunches of packing materials for those packages you might
send one day. I’m looking at you, bubble wrap roll.
4. Silver holiday tinsel
5. Books you’ll never read again. I know, sounds crazy, but do it.
6. Underwear and socks with holes
7. Shoes that make your feet hurt, like real bad
8. Home decor accessories that no longer work for your space
9. Love letters from exes
10. Anything from exes, actually
11. Itchy sweaters
12. Any kitchen utensil you don’t use regularly (i.e. weekly or monthly, depending on how much you cook)
13. Gifts you didn’t love when received
14. Excess or worn towels.
(How many you actually need, according to Unclutterer: House
residents + Guest bedrooms) x 2 = Sets of bath towels and washcloths.)
15. Tax documents from before 2007
16. Broken toys or toy sets with missing pieces
17. Mail you’re never going to open
18. Random ass keys
19. Expired beauty products.
Hint: If you can’t remember when you bought it, then it’s gotta go.
20. Above hint also applies to bras, ladies.
This list could go on and on. Oh, how I love a good list! I think I’m going to do this again next month. Stay tuned.
Now get to tossing the above.